Land Use, Zoning and Licensing
Concentrating mainly in Brookline, Massachusetts, where he is a longstanding respected elected member of Town Meeting, Scott appears before local boards and commissions in the following areas:
- Appearing before the Planning Board and Zoning Board of Appeals seeking special permits and variances.
- Appearing before the Planning Board seeking approval of commercial signage designs.
- Appearing before the Preservation Commission seeking permits to perform construction on historic structures and in local historic districts.
- Advising property owners on the best approaches to a construction project in order to minimize the need for special permits, or how to be most successful when requiring one.
- Appearing before the Board of Selectmen seeking food and liquor licenses (including changes in hours and managers).
- Appearing before the Transportation Board seeking valet parking licenses.
Outside of the permitting area, Scott represents property owners in disputes concerning property lines and easements.
Contact The Firm
To schedule an appointment with an experienced Chestnut Hill – Brookline based attorney, send me an email or call me at 617-730-4525.